Mr. Grassi is an active member of the New Jersey Association for Justice (“NJAJ”). NJAJ is a statewide association of over 2,400 members in private practice, public service, and law related fields. NJAJ is dedicated to preserve and strengthen laws for safer products, workplaces, a cleaner environment, and quality health care. NJAJ also provides ongoing legal education to trial attorneys across the state. Mr. Grassi served as the president of NJAJ from 2011-2012.
In 2015, Mr. Grassi was elected President of the South Jersey chapter of The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). ABOTA is a national association of experienced trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the civil jury trial right provided by the Seventh Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Crime Victims Compensation
Certifications, Service, and Affiliations
- New Jersey Supreme Court, from 2000 – 2022
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court, from1991 – 2020
- President, The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), South Jersey Chapter, Since 2015
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- President, New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ), 2011 – 2012
- New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 1982
- B.B.S, Temple University, Philadelphia, 1977
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law – Camden, 1981