Goverment Dispute

There are many ways that a business or individual can take legal action against a government entity. If a person is abused by the police, he or she can file a civil rights lawsuit. If a company is denied a license or approval, the company can file an appeal.

For any type of government dispute, it is imperative to have a lawyer with specific experience in the field. Barry.Corrado.Grassi & Grassi employs attorneys who have engaged in significant litigation against the government. Our lawyers have also represented government agencies in litigation, gaining valuable insights they can apply to their plaintiff practice.

Just a few of the types of cases handled by our lawyers are:

  • Civil rights: police brutality, constitutional law, etc.
  • Permit and licensure disputes
  • Pension disputes
  • Disciplinary proceedings
  • Personal injury due to government negligence
  • Discrimination or harassment in government settings

Opponents in such lawsuits can be any municipal, state, or federal government agency, from the Department of Family Services or the Department of Community Affairs to the Environmental Protection Agency or Dept. of Transportation. Our firm has certified trial attorneys, a designation granted to less than 2% of New Jersey lawyers by the New Jersey Supreme Court.

As a versatile litigation firm, we handle cases involving criminal law and many types of civil litigation. Any client that faces litigation in State or Federal court systems can depend on Barry.Corrado.Grassi & Grassi to handle their legal issues. Learn more about our Employment Law practice here.