Barry, Corrado & Grassi is the firm to call when you need Pleasantville criminal lawyers that represent the side of the people. The legal arena can be a tough place to battle, and our attorneys are the team for you when it’s time to put up a fight.
Services of Pleasantville Criminal Lawyers
There are two categories of criminal offenses in the State of New Jersey: Indictable crimes and disorderly persons offenses. The State has the burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person charged is guilty to every element of the crime. We provide representation to ensure the protection of individual rights and can help you reduce potential punishments for these offenses.
Leading the charge for criminal cases is Joseph Grassi. Grassi is an active member of the New Jersey Association for Justice (“NJAJ”) a statewide association of over 2,400 members in private practice, public service, and law-related fields. He served as the president of NJAJ from 2011-2012.The organization is dedicated to preserving and strengthening laws for safer products, workplaces, a cleaner environment, and quality health care. In 2015, Mr. Grassi was elected President of the South Jersey chapter of The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a national association of experienced trial lawyers and judges dedicated to preserving and promoting the civil jury trial right provided by the Seventh Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Pleasantville Criminal Lawyers Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Crime Victims Compensation
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Certifications, Service, and Affiliations
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court, since 2000
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court, since 1991
- President, The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), South Jersey Chapter, Since 2015
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- President, New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ), 2011 – 2012
- New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 1982
- B.B.S, Temple University, Philadelphia, 1977
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law – Camden, 1981
If you have been charged and are seeking Pleasantville criminal lawyers, don’t wait. Call Barry, Corrado & Grassi today or use this form to request a consultation. We will fight for your rights and help protect your future.